Vegan Sausage & Chipotle Cheddar Frittata
- 1/4-1/2 pack of Yves Chorizo sausage, warm up in a skillet
- 6 'eggs' -Eggcitables
- small handfull of cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 3-4 sprigs of green onion
1/2 triangle of Nuts for Cheese™ Chipotle Cheddar
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Mix the Eggcitables with water. In the bowl add the tomatoes (reserve some for the top of the frittata), oregano and cooked sausage (also reserve some for the top of your frittata).
- Heat a skillet over medium and coat in oil.
- Add the Eggcitables mix to the hot skillet, top with green onion sprigs, tomatoes and chunks of Chipotle Cheddar and cook for 5-7 minutes until the bottom is cooked.
- Once the bottom looks cooked, bake for an additional 5-7 minutes until fully cooked.