Vegan Pasta Salad
Artichoke & Herb
- 300 g fusilli pasta, uncooked
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 zucchini, sliced into half moons
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 stalks green
- onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves
60 g Nuts for Cheese™ Artichoke & Herb
- 1/2 cup of green olives, sliced
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F and line a 1/4 baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On the lined baking sheet, add cherry tomatoes and zucchini half moons and drizzle then toss with oil, salt, and pepper. Roast in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until the tomatoes start to burst.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Once al dente, drain and rinse with cold water to prevent the pasta from cooking further. Set aside.
- In a small bowl or jar combine dressing ingredients and whisk until combined.
- In a large bowl combine cooked pasta, roasted tomatoes and zucchini, diced bell pepper, olives, green onion, fresh basil, and as much or little salad dressing as you want. Toss to coat.
Sprinkle with Nuts for Cheese™ Artichoke and Herb and serve!