Vegan Classic Poutine
- 2 russet potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
1 Nuts For Cheese™ Un-Brie-Lievable™ wedge, frozen
- 1 batch store bought gravy
- Chopped chives, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Rinse and dry the russet potatoes, then cut into 1/4-inch sticks. Add to a large bowl and toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place the fries on a lined baking sheet allowing space in between each fry, this will help get them nice and crispy. Bake for 25-35 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
While the fries bake, cut the frozen Un-Brie-Lievable™ into cubes. We like to cut it from frozen cause it keeps together better for poutine – just be careful. Add the cubed Un-Brie-Lievable™ to a bowl and back in the fridge while you prep the rest.
- Prepare the gravy and keep at a low heat until the fries are ready as you want to ensure the gravy is very hot before pouring over the fries.
Plate up the poutine with a layer of the baked fries, the Un-Brie-Lievable™ cubes and a generous amount of gravy. Sprinkle with some chives and enjoy.