Mexican Street Carrots
- Bunch of Carrots (apx. 10 small to medium carrots)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 dash Sea Salt
- 2 tbsp Full-Fat Coconut Milk
- 0.50 tsp Garlic Powder
- 0.50 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Lime, Juiced
- 2 Chives, Chopped
- Preheat the oven to 425 F. Place carrots in a baking dish and drizzle the oil over top.
- Toss the carrots until covered in oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Place in the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes, until soft, flipping halfway.
- Make the sour cream by adding all of the ingredients into a high speed blender or food processor until creamy and smooth. (Ingredients are all in list from 1 softened Un-Brielievable Triangle and below)
- Once the carrots are finished they will be soft enough to stick a fork through, effortlessly.
- Plate them, drizzle with the sour cream and then top with a lot of cilantro and chives.
- You can also sprinkle some smoked paprika and chili powder over the carrots.
- Squeeze some lime juice.