Buffalo Cauliflower Steaks
Don't let the simplicity of this recipe fool you. These cauliflower steaks are packed with flavour, thanks to a combo of Nuts For Cheese™ Super "Blue" and Frank's RedHot. Best of all? No BBQ smoke on your clothes.
- 1 head cauliflower, sliced into steaks
- 3 tbsp olive oil 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ⅓ cup Frank's RedHot Sauce
- 1 tsp garlic salt
1 wedge of Nuts For Cheese™ Super "Blue"
- 6 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
Super "Blue" Dipping Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400F. Combine oil, lemon juice, hot sauce and garlic salt, toss with cauliflower and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Combine sauce ingredients and mix until smooth.