Brie & Cinnamon Glazed Donuts
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 1.50 tbsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp apple sauce
- ½ cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla
2-4 tbsp Un-Brie-Lievable™ (depending on how strong of a cheesecake taste you want)
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 tbsp almond milk
- Mix your milk and apple cider vinegar and set aside for 5-10 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and prepare your donut tray by spraying oil on it.
- Add the dry ingredients for the batter into a large bowl.
- Add the apple sauce, coconut oil and vanilla into a small bowl and whisk together. Once the milk and vinegar have sat for a while, add them into the bowl with the apple sauce and whisk thoroughly.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until everything is combined.
- Pour the batter into your donut moulds until they are about half full.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden and thoroughly cooked.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile prepare the icing by mixing everything together in a bowl until an icing forms. If it’s too dry you can slowly add 1 Tbsp of milk at a time until you get the consistency you want.
- Once the donuts have cooled, slowly submerge each donut in the icing and set on a drying rack.
- To cool the icing to set, place in fridge for 15 minutes or leave for a few hours before eating.