Blueberry & Dairy-Free Brie Tart
Whip up this "nearly effortless" and ~entirely scrumptious~ Un-Brie-Lievable™ Blueberry and Cheese Galette! Top it with your favourite non-dairy ice cream.
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- ½ tbsp corn starch
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tbsp chopped mint
- Flaky Puff Pastry crust, Tenderflake-pressed into 4 rectangles with sides folded up
Nuts for Cheese™ Un-Brie-Lievable™ wedge
- garnish with: fresh thyme, rosemary, mint, ice cream
- Preheat oven to 410 degrees.
- Take your pastry crust rectangles and place them on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Toss the blueberries with lemon juice, maple syrup, vanilla, corn starch and mint. Thoroughly combine until coated in cornstarch, toss chopped mint in.
Slice the Un-Brie-Lievable™ wedge into thin strips and place on the pastry covering the bottom.
- Top with blueberry mix.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until the crust is golden.
- Let cool and top with vegan ice cream.