Whipped Brie Dip with Roasted Olives
Salted Original Butter, Un-Brie-Lievable™
First there was #tiktokfetapasta, now we are obsessed with this whipped “feta” dip with roasted olives, made with Un-Brie-Lievable™. We are never making anything else for lunch, dinner or snack, ever again!
2 Nuts For Cheese™ Un-Brie-Lievable™
1 tbsp Nuts For Cheese™ Salted Original Butter, Melted
- 1.50 cups Mixed Olives
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- ½ tsp Thyme
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 2 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Water
- The Zest From 1 Lemon
- Pita Bread
- Preheat your oven to 450. Add your olives to a baking dish with 2 Tbsp of olive oil, salt, red pepper flakes, thyme, lemon juice and whole garlic cloves. Bake for 15 minutes.
If you want buttery brown pita bread, brush your bread with Nuts for Cheese™ Salted butter and bake for 2-3 minutes each side.
- Meanwhile, prepare the dip by adding the cheese to a food processor with the lemon zest, remaining olive oil maple syrup, 2 Tbsp water and once the olives have been baked, remove the roasted garlic cloves and add them to the dip.
- You can sprinkle more red pepper flakes if you want it sweeter with heat. Depending on how thick you want the dip you may want to add another Tbsp of water or oil.
- Process until creamy and smooth.
- Add to a serving bowl and top with your warm roasted olives.