Sweet Potato Fries with Chipotle Cheddar Mayo
1/2 triangle of Nuts for Cheese™ Chipotle Cheddar, room temperature
- 3-4 tbsp Vegenaise
- 1/2 tsp chipotle powder
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (or frozen sweet potato fries), sliced into fries
- 1/2 tbsp corn starch
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano, dried
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- Preheat oven to 415 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the sweet potato fries in oil, salt, pepper, oregano, garlic powder, thyme.
- Line on the baking sheet, making sure the pan isn't crowded.
- Bake for 35 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Alternatively, you can air fry for 15 minutes on 375 F, tossing every few minutes.
- Remove from oven when golden and crispy.
- Meanwhile, make the mayo by mixing the Vegenaise and Chipotle Cheddar with a whisk, add the chipotle powder. Mix until creamy and smooth.