Stovetop Garlic Confit with Black Garlic & Phoeapolis Olive Oil
- 2 Heads of Garlic
- 3 cups Phoeapolis Oil
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 2 tsp Herbs of Choice
- 1 Baguette
1 Nuts For Cheese™ Black Garlic
- Take 2 heads of garlic, slice off the bottom (thinly) and set in a deep skillet.
- Add Phoeapolis olive oil to the skillet, enough to just cover the top of the garlic heads.
- Add 1-2 tsp of fresh herbs and 2 bay leaves.
- Turn the stovetop on to low heat and cook for 15-20 minutes. It should come to a bubble/just cook until the garlic cloves are soft and spread like butter.
- Remove from heat and add to a glass jar with the oil, set aside to cool.
Once cooled, take your bread slices and add 1 Tbsp of Nuts for Cheese™ Black Garlic and top with 2-3 garlic cloves.