Roasted Grapes and Baked Brie
Un-Brie-Lievable™, Salted Original Butter
- 1 large bunch of grapes (2-3 cups)
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar (or white vinegar)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp sugar
- 12 basil leaves sliced
1 wedge of Nuts for Cheese™ Un-Brie-Lievable™
- 1 baguette
1 stick Nuts for Butter™ Salted Original Butter
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Toss grapes in a bowl with vinegar, oil, sugar, basil.
Place Nuts for Cheese™ Un-Brie-Lievable™ wedge in a parchment lined baking dish and pour the grapes around it.
- Bake for 45 minutes until the grapes are soft.
- Remove from oven and plate, top the soft cheese with the cooked grapes.
- Serve with sliced bread and butter.