Olive Tapenade Bruschetta with Preserved Lemon & Watercress Salad
1 Black Garlic Nuts for Cheese™ wedge, frozen
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1.50 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¾ cup kalamata olives
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 preserved lemon
- 1 bunch of watercress
- ½ tbsp minced oregano, fresh
- ¼ lemon, juiced
- 1 baguette
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roast the tomatoes – toss tomatoes with 1 Tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes, until soft. Remove from oven (keep oven on).
- Prep the tapenade by placing the olives, capers, ¼ cup olive oil, garlic cloves and preserved lemon in a food processor and process until a paste-like consistency forms (about 1 minute).
- Cut the baguette into small slices and coat with the remaining ½ Tbsp olive oil. Place on baking sheet.
- Put in oven for 5-7 minutes until golden, but still soft on the inside.
- Meanwhile prep the watercress salad by tossing the watercress and oregano with lemon juice.
Assemble the bruschetta by adding a layer of tapenade with some watercress salad, cherry tomatoes and shave the frozen Black Garlic Nuts for Cheese™ on top. Serve immediately.