Lemony Artichoke & Herb Bucatini with Herbed Breadcrumbs
Artichoke & Herb, Herb & Garlic
- 250 g Bucatini (or similar pasta)
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 tbsp Nuts For Butter™ Herb & Garlic
2 tbsp Nuts For Cheese™ Artichoke & Herb
- ½ Yellow Onion, Minced
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, Minced
- ½ tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 3 Lemons, Juiced
- 1 ml of Artichokes, Drained and Chopped
- 2 cups Spinach
1 tbsp Nuts For Butter™ Salted Original
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ cup Breadcrumbs
- ½ tbsp Italian Seasoning
- ½ tbsp Sea Salt
- Heat a skillet over medium, add the oil and butter for the breadcrumbs and let warm for about 30 seconds. Add the breadcrumbs and seasoning and cook until golden brown (about 3 minutes). Set aside.
- Meanwhile, boil a large pot of salted water and cook the noodles (according to the package) al dente.
- Keep your skillet warm, add the oil, onion and garlic and cook until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add the artichokes and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the white wine vinegar and lemon juice and let cook for about 30 seconds and then add the butter and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- If thick, add 1-2 Tbsp of pasta water until there is a creamy pasta sauce consistency.
- Add pasta to the sauce and mix until everything is combined. Once the pasta has been tossed in the pasta sauce, add the Artichoke & Herb cheese and the spinach and cook until the spinach is wilted.
- Serve with toasted breadcrumbs and some crusty bread.