Heirloom Tomato Salad with Cantaloupe and Brie
You're Un-Brie-Lievable™! You're one in a melon! You deserve this fresh, and juicy, and bright Heirloom Tomato and Cantaloupe Cheesy Caprese!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 4-5 basil leaves, finely chopped
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 2-3 heirloom tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cantaloupe, cut into small wedges
60 g Nuts for Cheese™ Un-Brie-Lievable™
- To a small bowl make the dressing by combining olive oil, lime juice, maple syrup, finely chopped basil leaves, salt, and pepper. Mix until combined.
- To a bowl add heirloom tomatoes and cantaloup. Drizzle over mixed dressing and toss gently to coat.
Sprinkle dressed salad with crumbled Un-Brie-Lievable™ and a few extra small basil leaves if desired.
- Taste and sprinkle with some salt and pepper if needed.