Fully Loaded Baked Potatoes with Coconut Bacon
- 4 russet potatoes, wrapped in foil and baked for 45 mins- 1 hour at 375F, until a knife pierces easily
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- 1 wedge of Nuts For Cheese's Chipotle "Cheddar", frozen (10 min) and grated
- coconut bacon sprinkled on top
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1.50 tsp smoked paprika
- 1.50 cups coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Combine tamari, olive oil, maple syrup and smoked paprika and toss with coconut flakes, until fully coated.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, watching carefully to ensure it doesn’t burn.
- Assemble toppings on potatoes and enjoy!