Easy Vegan Creamy Lasagna Soup
Artichoke & Herb
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ⅓ cup diced onion
- 340 g vegan ground beef
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 237mL cans tomato soup
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 6 dry lasagna noodles
- salt, to taste
- chopped parsley, for topping
80g Nuts For Cheese™ Artichoke & Herb
- In a medium pot or dutch oven over medium heat warm olive oil. Once warm, add diced onion and cook for 5-7 minutes or until lightly golden, stirring frequently.
- Crumble in the vegan ground beef alternative and cook, stirring a couple times, for an additional 5 minutes. Add Italian seasoning and stir.
- Add your favourite canned tomato soup along with non-dairy milk and vegetable broth – stir to combine. Cover with lid and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, break lasagna noodles into small pieces and add to the soup. Cook with the lid partially ajar for about 10 minutes, or until al dente.
- Taste the soup and add salt to your preference. If the soup is looking a little thick, you can add an additional ¼ cup of water until you get your desired consistency.
- Serve immediately with a sprinkle of fresh parsley and topped with a generous amount of Artichoke & Herb.