Crispy Vegan Fish Tacos with Chipotle Lime Sauce
Elevate your Taco Tuesday with our fish-less phish tacos featuring an Un-Brie-Lievable™ Chipotle Lime Crema!
3 Gardein Fish Filets, Cooked Per Instructions
- 4 Taco Shells
- 2 cups Shredded Cabbage
1 Nuts For Cheese™ Un-Brie-Lievable™
- 1 Chipotle Pepper in Adobo Sauce (Can)
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 2 tbsp Fresh Cilantro
- Splash of Water
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Lime Juice
- ½ tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup (or more, if you like it sweet!)
- ½ tbsp Vegan Mayo
- 1 Mango, Diced
- 2 tbsp Red Onion, Diced
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes, Sliced
- 1 tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- Cook the fish according to package instructions. While that is cooking, assemble your sauce, coleslaw and salsa.
- Cream sauce: add everything to a blender and blend until creamy and smooth. Use water sparingly, just so that the sauce and blend properly
- Coleslaw: assemble the dressing and whisk together. Add the cabbage and toss to combine.
- Mango salsa: Add everything to a bowl and toss to combine.
Assemble the Tacos
- Take a taco shell (your choice if you want to heat them up prior to. We recommend heating corn tacos on a skillet for 2-3 minute each side, or under a broiler for less than 1 minute) - and add the coleslaw, fish, salsa, drizzle of the chipotle sauce and top with fresh cilantro.