Cheesy Vegan Crunch Wrap
1 Chipotle Cheddar Nuts for Cheese™ wedge
- 340 g of veggie ground round (1 pack)
- ¼ cup water
- ½ tbsp chili powder
- ½ tbsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 large tomato, diced
- ½ head lettuce, chopped
- 4 tbsp vegan sour cream (divided by 4)
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 4 tostadas
- Cook the veggie ground round by heading a skillet over medium. Add the ground round to the hot skillet along with the water. Add the chili, cumin, onion, garlic, salt and pepper to the ground round and cook until everything is combined and the water is absorbed.
- Once the ground round is seasoned and cooked, set aside.
- Assemble the crunch wraps by laying out a tortilla, adding 1 Tbsp of sour cream, followed by the tostada, 1-2 spoonfuls of ground round, tomato, lettuce and then top with 1-2 slices of chipotle cheddar cheese.
- Fold the corners in about 6 folds to close the back of the wrap up.
- Use a sandwich press or grill to cook the crunch wrap and make sure it’s tightly packed and closed. Repeat for the rest of the wraps.