Chipotle Cheddar, Salted Original Butter, Smoky Gouda
- 2 Packs of Ramen Noodles
- ½ Chipotle Cheddar Triangle
- ½ Smoky Gouda Triangle
2 tbsp Unsalted Original Nuts For Butter™
- ¼ cup Almond or Coconut Milk
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Arrowroot or Corn Starch
- 1 tsp Water
- Garnish: Chili Flakes, Green Onion, Sesame Oil
- Bring a medium saucepan to a boil.
- Meanwhile, make the cheese sauce by adding the cheese, butter, milk, soy sauce, garlic powder to a small saucepan and heat up/ whisk to combine.
- Add 1 tsp corn starch to a bowl with 1 tsp water.
- Once the cheese sauce is warm, add the corn starch mixture and whisk until thick.
- Cook the ramen for 2-3 minutes.
- Once cooked, add to the cheese sauce.
- Top with chili flakes, green onions/ scallions, ½ tsp sesame oil.