Air Fryer Brussel Sprout Nachos
- 1 lb Brussel Sprouts
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
Nuts For Cheese™ Chipotle Cheddar
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Cut the bottom off of the brussel sprouts and peel the outer layers, then slice flat.
- Toss with salt and olive oil.
- Cook in air fryer for 10 minutes on 390, shaking frequently or else they will burn.
- While they are cooking add the Chipotle Cheddar, milk, chili powder, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder into a sauce pan.
- Stir to combine and heat over medium for 2-3 minutes.
- Heat the veggie grounds in a skillet over medium.
- Once the sauce and veggie ground are warmed up, add in layers over top of the brussel sprouts.