4 Ingredient Bacon Wrapped Maple Jalapeno Poppers
- 6 large jalapeno peppers, sliced lengthwise
1 wedge Chipotle Cheddar Nuts for Cheese™
- 1 pack of vegan bacon (brand of choice, apx 150 g)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice your jalapenos lengthwise and remove the seeds (the seeds are what keep the jalapeno peppers very spicy).
- Take about 1 tsp of chipotle cheddar at a time and fill the jalapenos with cheese. Once filled wrap the pepper with bacon and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Repeat for the remaining peppers.
- Cook for 15 minutes, remove from oven and drizzle each pepper with about ¼ - 1/2 tsp of maple syrup. Place back in the oven to let the syrup bake in. Bake for another 5 minutes, until peppers are soft. Remove from oven and serve.