- 1 squash, diced
- 3.50 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 cups brussel sprouts, sliced in half salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, sliced in half
- ½ cup walnuts, toasted over medium heat
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds, toasted over medium heat
- 2 apples, sliced
- 1 box of arugula
¾ wedge of Nuts For Cheese™ Super "Blue", chopped
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 6 tbsp EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp water
- ⅛ tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine 2 tbsp (20 mL) olive oil with maple syrup and balsamic vinegar, and toss with squash. cook 35 minutes in preheated oven, flipping halfway through. Let squash cool.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a pan over medium heat, and cook brussel sprouts face down for 10 minutes, until browned and softened. Let brussels cool.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a blender, until smooth.
- Assemble salad with all ingredients - sprinkle the remaining ¼ block of blue cheese on top and drizzle dressing overtop.