Red Quinoa Salad with Mint, Yogurt & Brie Dressing
Delicate heirloom tomatoes, earthy beets, royal quinoa, and tart grapes are brought together with a creamy yogurt, mint and Un-Brie-Lievable™ Nuts For Cheese™ dressing in this feast for the eyes and belly. Fancy enough for dinner and simple enough for lunch, this salad is part of our regular rotation for good reason!
- 1.50 cups Cooked Red Quinoa
- 10 Heirloom Tomatoes
- 1 Beet Shredded
- ¼ Red Onion, Sliced or Diced
- ½ cup Grapes, Sliced
- 1 tbsp Chopped Mint
- 6 Boston Bibb or Butter Lettuce Leaves
1 Triangle Nuts for Cheese™ Un-Brie-Lievable™
- ½ cup Silk Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 Mint Leaves
- Dash of Salt
Mint Yogurt Dressing
- Cook the quinoa according to the package instructions.
- Prep the tomatoes, beets, onion, grapes, mint and add it to a bowl. Either chop the lettuce and add it to the bowl or use it as a base for your quinoa salad.
- Assemble the dressing by adding everything in a blender and blending until smooth.
- Pour ½ cup of the dressing on the quinoa salad and toss to combine.