Colourful Citrus Salad with Lime & Cilantro Crema Dressing
It’s citrus season! Oranges, lemons, limes, grapefruit, mandarins, pomelos, tangelos. If you’re navel-gazing as much as we are these days, you’ll love this bright citrus salad. Next-level lime crema made with our Un-Brie-Lievable™ Nuts For Cheese™ is the perfect foil for the season’s juiciest sources of much-needed Vitamin C.
- 2 cups Watercress
- 2 Oranges, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 2 Large grapefruit, peeled and sliced into rounds
- ½ Cucumber, chopped (about 1-2 cups)
- 1 Avacado, sliced
- ½ cup Pistachios
- ¼ cup Pomegranate seeds
3 tbsp Nuts For Cheese™ Un-Brie-Lievable™
- ½ Avacado
- 5 tbsp Nuts For Cheese Un-Brie-Lievable
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice (about 3 limes, squeezed)
- ¼ cup Cilantro
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 3 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 tbsp Olive or Avocado Oil
Lime & Cilantro Crema Dressing
- Assemble the salad by adding a layer of watercress to a plate, topped with the organes, grapefruit, cucumber, avocado and sprinkled with pistachios and pomegranate seeds.
- Then, make the dressing by adding everything to a blender and blend on high for 1-2 minutes until creamy and smooth.
- Drizzle the dressing over the top of the salad, along with Nuts for Cheese brie cheese chunks and some fresh cilantro.