Dairy-Free Garlic & Herb Cheesy Bread
Herb & Garlic Butter, Smoky Gouda
1 Nuts For Cheese™ Herb & Garlic Butter Stick (melted)
- 2 tbsp Herbs of Choice (we used basil, parsley & chives)
- 3 Pressed Garlic Cloves
- 2 Shredded Smoky Gouda (Freeze before shredding)
- 1 French Loaf or Baguette
- Rock Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Add the herbs and garlic to the butter and mix.
- Cut the bread into slices (be careful to not cut all the way through).
- Add the herbed butter to the loaf, being sure to thoroughly cover the bread and get in the slice cracks.
- Sprinkle cheese over top of the loaf and add in between the slices.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes, until slightly browned and crisped up.
- Top with fresh herbs and rock salt.