Salted Original Butter
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1.50 cups Almond Milk
- 0.50 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 0.50 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 0.50 tsp Sea Salt
2 tbsp Nuts for Cheese™ Salted Original Butter
- Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl and set aside and mix wet ingredients in a separate bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients in with the dry and whisk together.
- Heat a pan over medium. Once warm, add a little bit of butter to the pan.
- Pour your pancake batter. If you want to create a bunny, you’ll need: 1 large pancake, 1 medium, 2 small and 2 in the shape of pointy ears.
- Cook pancakes for 3 minutes until golden on each side.
- Assemble and serve with more butter and toppings of choice.